Holyhead Marine has one of the most modern and up to date yards of its size in the UK. The range of services available coupled with a skilled and permanent workforce means we can offer an efficient and effective service to our customers when it comes to refit and repair work.
Holyhead Marine has an abundance of experience in refit/repair of a wide range of vessels for a number of prestigious clients including but not limited to the RNLI, Ministry of Defence, Irish Ferries, SMIT International, Bay Towage & Salvage, BHP Petroleum and Stena Line.
With our well equipped fabrication and engineering workshops, Holyhead Marine also provides essential services for local industries.
The yard also provides services to the Oil Industry for the storage and testing of their floating flexible hose system and associated equipment, used for the transfer of oil. Hoses of up to 24” bore with a total length of up to 350m can be handled. Facilities are available for testing in accordance with OCIMF rules.
The company’s Quality Management System has been approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance to BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Bay 1: 36.2m x 11m
- Bay 2: 24.3m x 13m
- Bay 3: 22.0m x 9.5m
- Bay 4: 20.0m x 7.0m
- Bay 5: 20.0m x 7.8m
- Bay 6: 20.0m x 7.8m
- Bay 7: 24.0m x 9.0m
- Engineering Workshop: Precision grinders, Milling Machines, Drills & Lathes
- Fabrication Shop: Guillotine, 100t Press, Pipe Benders, Pinch rolls
- Electrical Workshop
- Shipwrights Shop: Planers, Mortises
- Design office
- 100t Hydraulic Boat Mover
- 100t Travelift
- 7t Crane
- 5t Forklift
- Boat Building: GRP, Aluminium and Mild Steel construction and fit out.
- Refit and Repair
- Marine and Industrial Engineering
- Wet and Dry Blasting
- Welding: MIG, TIG, MMA for Mild Steel, Aluminium and Stainless Steel.
- High Quality Painting & Spraying
- Grp & epoxy laminating
- Electrical installations & repairs
- Bespoke joinery
- Fleet management & maintenance