We currently have a contract to build a range of aluminium craft and require an additional welder/fabricator to join our team.
- Proven ability to weld using MIG and TIG processes.
- Experience in welding Aluminium and stainless steel.
- Able to work off engineering drawings
- Able to use own initiative.
- Capable completing welder coding in aluminium and stainless steel to BS EN 9606-2:2004
- Experience/knowledge in metal cutting and forming processes.
- Experienced in using guillotine and CNC press brake.
- Valid driving licence
The successful candidate will have served a recognized apprenticeship and will be skilled in the production of small to medium sized fabrications. Experience in the marine industry would be advantageous but not essential.
A competitive remuneration package is offered including a company pension scheme.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your current CV and any supporting information.